Jul 28, 2021 - 05:52 AM
If a nozzle is stuck in the extended position:
- Put the unit in manual cleaning mode (refer to the unit’s manual)
- Gently push the nozzle in and pull it out a few times, making sure the last movement is leaving the nozzle extended out.
- Then select the stop button. This should allow the nozzle to retract back.
These steps may need to be repeated at least a couple of times to get the nozzle back to normal.
If that does not work, do hard reset instructions.
- If applicable, remove the batteries from the remote control.
- Close the water shut off valve and disconnect the power cord.
- While pressing the detach button inwards, lift the unit upwards to remove it from the catch plate.
- Raise the unit to view the underside where the drain bolt is located.
- Use a coin or flat head screwdriver to move the drain bolt to the open position to drain the unit of its water.
- Once fully drained, close the drain bolt, reinstall the unit, open the water shut off valve and reconnect the power cord.
- Allow the unit to rest undisturbed for 30 minutes.
- Hold down the STOP button on the side control panel for 5 seconds.
- Test for functionality.
Source: A8 Nozzle