Oct 27, 2020 - 07:15 AM
Follow these instructions to properly clean your bidet. Using cleaning products that we advise against may cause the bidet material to weaken and develop cracks and/or may cause discoloration.
- Our best recommendation is to use only water and a soft wash cloth
- Never pour water or any liquid directly onto the bidet
- A mild cleaner can be used if desired- no harsh formulas like Scrubbing Bubbles, 409, Lysol, Clorox, etc. We recommend Mrs. Meyers, Simple Green Naturals bathroom cleaner, Method antibacterial bathroom cleaner, or other mild, natural formulas- spray the solution onto a damp cloth first before wiping. The cleaner should be diluted with water (one part cleaner, two parts water)
- Do not use a cleaning tool with bristles or scrub the Bio Bidet. Use a soft wash cloth or micro fiber cloth.
- We suggest cleaning under the bidet every few weeks as moisture can get trapped underneath. Slide the bidet from the mounting plate to clean underneath.
- Do not turn the unit upside down or leave it plugged in while cleaning underneath
- Do not use toilet bowl cleaner on the Bio Bidet- take care not to use harsh cleaners on any part of the toilet that comes into contact with the bidet (i.e. toilet bowl rim)
We advise against using the following:
- Anything containing bleach
- Anything containing ammonia
- Anything containing benzyene
- Scrubbing Bubbles
- Dish soap
- Disinfectant wipes
We highly recommend always wiping the bidet down with a soft washcloth and water after cleaning to make sure that no cleaning formula residue remains on the bidet.
Make sure to thoroughly dry the bidet after cleaning.
Thank you, Bio Bidet Customer Support
Source: Cleaning Bidet