Oct 29, 2018 - 06:28 AM
Thank you for contacting Biobidet Support.
We are sorry to learn your BB-1000 remote is not responding to your bidet!
We can assist you in getting a replacement remote, but first please take these steps first if you haven't already done so.
1. Replace with fresh batteries.
2. Unplug bidet from wall outlet for 30 seconds, plug back in.
3. Press the STOP button the the bidet side control on the bidet itself for 3 seconds.
4. Retry the cleans or bidet functions from your remote.
5. If problem persists, please check the cleans button on the bidet. If these functions are responding, the remote is isolated and needs to be replaced.
If you are still experiencing loss of remote functions, please contact us futher at email@example.com.
Source: BB1000 Remote loss of functions